Uncertainty in ground conditions poses the risk of significant cost overruns and time delays for nearly every infrastructure project. We apply the right combination of geotechnical and geologic reconnaissance and mapping, subsurface drilling, geophysical surveys and insitu testing, and geotechnical and geologic field instrumentation. This builds the thorough understanding of construction site elements needed to reduce uncertainty and provide cost-effective solutions to our clients and contractors.
We perform simple to complex, multi-faceted site evaluations, subsurface explorations, field tests, instrumentation, monitoring, and mineral reserve studies across the U.S. and abroad.
What You Can Expect
- Advanced Data Collection: We use the latest tools – Windows-based tablets, wireless digital inclinometer systems, telemetry-based monitoring of instruments, and geophysical techniques – to optimize data collection and accurately assess geologic conditions and potential hazards.
- Geotechnical and Geological Investigative Experience: Regardless of the size or complexity of your project, you’ll benefit from our investigative experience. We’ve performed 1,000s of subsurface investigations and geophysical surveys ranging in value from several thousand dollars to several million dollars.
Site Evaluation Services
- Field reconnaissance and geologic mapping
- Geophysical investigations
- In-situ tests
- Seismic analysis
- Subsurface explorations
- Subsurface investigations.