Slope stability and other geologic hazards affect the safety and reliability of aging and often complex infrastructure. For nearly a century, we’ve worked with our clients to ensure the safe, uninterrupted service of highways, bridges, transit and rail, dams, and levees. We use new technologies – like digital photogrammetry – to deliver treatment and mitigation solutions based on highly accurate geotechnical evaluations.
We analyze potential geologic hazards and provide mitigation solutions for sinkholes, slope stability, landslides, mine subsidence, and rock falls.
What You Can Expect
- Accurate Evaluations with Digital Photogrammetry
Photogrammetry has long been used for mapmaking and military intelligence applications. We use it for the geotechnical evaluation of rock and soil slopes. Using digital imagery and specialty software, we derive more accurate data in a safe, cost effective manner that is essential for failure mode analyses and slope/catchment zone design.
Geologic Hazard Services
- Fracture trace analysis
- Geographic Information System (GIS) analysis and mapping
- Geologic mapping and structural analysis
- Geophysical investigations
- In-situ testing
- Infiltration assessment
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Landslide and settlement monitoring
- Mapping quarry highwalls
- Roadcut maintenance surveys
- Rock slope scaling volume verification
- Rockfall prediction
- Subsidence monitoring.