Federal, state, and municipal agencies are demanding more rigorous assessments of economic and social benefits of development projects. We have the vision, expertise, and proven success to achieve positive socio-economic development objectives, community benefit, and business goals. We understand for projects to be sustainable, they must include input from a wide range of stakeholders to fully understand synergies and opportunities for cost savings and innovation.
We have the in-house expertise to design, analyze, and implement a wide range of socio-economic impact studies. Comprehensive, practical experience with a wide range of actions and conditions assures the identification of social issues critical to success. We understand taking the long view can greatly increase the sustainability of a project. We have a diverse staff skilled in all phases of acoustical analyses, including noise monitoring, impact and mitigation analyses, and noise barrier design.
Socio-Economic Studies and Cultural Resources Services
- Community impact analysis
- Comprehensive Plans and ordinance review and development
- Environmental Justice analysis
- Economic impact and cost-benefit analysis
- Labor, employment, and industry trends analysis
- Land use planning and analysis
- Noise analysis and mitigation
- Population analysis
- Stakeholder involvement and consultation.
From demographic shifts to public services, our in-depth studies uncover how your project will impact businesses and communities and ensure a successful rollout.
Markets We Serve
We Have Provided Socio-Economic Studies and Cultural Resources Services for These Agencies
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- State Departments of Transportation
- Transit Administrations
- Metropolitan Planning Organizations
- Counties and Municipalities.