Our Natural Resources team provides responsive, accurate, and unbiased services to public and private sector clients. We provide comprehensive services for natural resource identification, avoidance and minimization of impacts, and mitigation and restoration planning, design, and construction.
With strong backgrounds in science, botany, wildlife, and fluvial geomorphology, our in-house ecologists, biologists, hydrologists, and environmental scientists have worked closely with, and gained the respect and trust of, federal and state regulatory and resource agencies. We apply our knowledge and skills to help facilitate your project from start through completion.
We have the right processes, people, and technology to provide high-quality data, analysis, and recommendations based on sound and objective science to help balance ecological protection with growth and development.
Natural Resources and Restoration Services
- Agency coordination
- Endangered and threatened species surveys
- Forest stand delineation and conservation plans
- Geomorphology and soil science
- Aquatic Habitat and stream surveys
- Avian surveys and reports
- Invasive species surveys
- Passive treatment systems for mining and utilities sites
- Permit application preparation
- Stream restoration design
- Water quality assessment, modeling, and monitoring
- Wetlands and waterways identification, delineation, functional assessment, and mitigation design.