Effective risk and resources management is the backbone of any environmental program. A well-planned environmental management system (EMS) can help you remain competitive in today’s marketplace. From people to processes, we build EMS programs through an in-depth analysis of your organization to get an insider’s understanding of your operations and risks. We develop a management system that will provide continual improvement of your environmental performance.
Environmental Management Systems and Compliance Services
- Asbestos containing material inspections and management plans
- Environmental health and safety management system development and implementation
- Environmental metrics management
- Environmental permitting
- Environmental regulatory compliance auditing
- Facility response plans (FRPs)
- Lead based paint inspections and abatement design
- Pre-acquisition due diligence assessments
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasures plans (SPCCs)
- Stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPPs)
- Training and training program development
- Waste reduction programs.
“Gannett Fleming has been invaluable in helping Horsehead develop and implement an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System at several facilities. As a result of the management system, we have seen marked and measurable improvements in our environmental programs."