In today’s global economy, industries are under tremendous pressure to produce more with fewer resources. Automation, communications, and programmable control technology offer cost-effective, measurable ways to stay competitive and make informed decisions. Our process control design thinking and solutions result in well-planned and implemented automation that increases business productivity, quality, and reliability, while minimizing process deviation.
Automation and Communications Specialists
We’ve designed hundreds of SCADA systems with a wide range of complexity from several point systems costing thousands of dollars to projects with dozens of remote sites worth several million dollars in construction costs. From simple installations to extreme locations, we have extensive experience designing, programming, and building communication networks of all types – fiber optics, copper, wireless, IT network systems, and secure and hardened designs.
Our Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDDs) apply most available PLC and other programmable automation devices and communication protocols. We operate a robust electronic testing facility to prototype, program, and test our designs to strengthen interoperability and proof-of-concept.
Systems Designed with Business In Mind
With diverse backgrounds in the industrial, integration, and systems engineering, our engineers and technicians also have substantial business experience. We can help you shape a strong business case for technology investment, implement change management, and measure and maximize ROI. And, we maintain factory relationships with Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley), Schneider Automation (Modicon), GE, and Emerson (Ovation, Bristol) that expedite equipment procurement and maintenance.
We design advanced automation, communications, and process control systems that align technology with your business goals and promote long-term scalability.
- Design and implementation of virtual machine-based SCADA
- Human machine interface (HMI) programming
- Loop diagrams
- Network system architecture
- Programmable logic control programming
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) design and implementation.
- Control concepts
- I/O lists
- Logic diagrams
- Smart device use and startup
- System component specification and selection (DPIT, FITs LITs, AITs, etc.).
- Comprehensive OSP/ISP design experience
- Data center design with in-house RCDD
- IT system architecture design
- Legacy copper network interface design
- Wireless network design with field testing capabilities.