In addition to our traditional design services for buildings, transit stations and facilities, industrial facilities, tunnels, water/wastewater facilities, and dam structures, we support heavy construction projects that require unique problem solving, design of specialized equipment, and development of complex phasing.
Structural Engineering Services
- Blast design and progressive design
- Building Information Modeling & Visualization
- Floor/roof load rating
- Inspection and condition assessment (confined spaces and asbestos)
- Preliminary and final design of new structures
- Rehabilitation/expansion of existing structures
- Retrofit/equipment addition.
We use building information modeling (BIM) not only to produce high-quality designs, but for coordination, collaboration, and to evaluate constructability on complex projects.
Solutions & Specialized Services
- Healthcare facilities
- Highway facilities
- Industrial facilities
- Institutional facilities
- Office/commercial facilities
- Parking structures
- Pedestrian bridges
- Rail stations and intermodal facilities
- Transit and railroad facilities and structures
- Tunnels and underground structures
- Vehicle maintenance facilities
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities.
3-D Modeling of ConstructionProjects that require complex staging run the risk of unanticipated conditions during construction. Using the latest 3-D design tools, we create visual animations of the construction sequence to virtually construct the facility and evaluate constructability issues. Read more about Building Information Modeling.
We Have Significant Structural Experience in These Markets