Mechanical systems have a significant impact on a facility’s operating costs, indoor environmental quality, and the occupant’s comfort. With significant experience in sustainable building design and commissioning, our team helps facility owners and operators reduce the cost of ownership, streamline the procurement process, and stay competitive by optimizing system selection for new construction, renovations, and manufacturing modifications.
With extensive design and hands-on operating experience, our in-house mechanical engineering team has completed thousands of small to large complex mechanical projects across a variety of industries and the public sector, including healthcare, manufacturing, central utility plants, data centers, higher education, and life sciences.
Full Engineering Capability
Count on our team to handle your mechanical system project from initial design through construction. Our staff includes LEED-accredited engineers, professional engineers, designers, certified energy auditors, technicians, and commissioning agents. We’re trained and experienced in the latest design technologies, building codes, industry standards, and REVIT® platforms for 3-D building information modeling.
Mechanical Engineering Services
- Air distribution design
- Air pollution control systems
- Chilled water systems and distribution piping
- Controls and building automation systems
- Dedicated outside air systems
- Dust control and suppression
- Energy audits and studies
- Energy management systems
- Equipment sizing and selection
- ESCO design services
- Facility condition assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Fire suppression
- GMP manufacturing design
- Heating/cooling load analysis and energy modeling
- Hot water and steam boilers and piping systems
- Humidity control systems
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Industrial ventilation and exhaust systems
- Infrared imaging and diagnostics
- Laboratory system design
- Process piping
- Steam boilers and distribution systems
- Testing and balancing
- Thermal storage systems.
Our mechanical engineering practice has successfully completed new construction, renovations, and process changes across a variety of markets.