Our water and wastewater utility clients hold the unique position of providing a public service, yet functioning much like private companies. We assist both public authorities and private clients with keeping their businesses running smoothly. We provide the organizational and strategic guidance they need to operate efficiently, remain financially strong, and provide competitive, quality service.
Our water, wastewater, and stormwater engineers work with our environmental professionals to bring technical expertise, knowledge of utility management best practices, and decades of industry experience to our consulting services. We aim to define and realize your organization’s strategic vision. We take that insight a step further, providing facility planning, experienced assessment of infrastructure needs, guidance in project development and delivery, and oversight of outsourced operations. And we help you get public approval through simple, straight-forward communication with regulators and effected communities.
Let us Help you Meet These Challenges
- Assess and secure financing
- Budget development and management
- Comply with increasingly strict water quality mandates
- Establish appropriate fee-based services and rate structures
- Measure utility strength for privatization
- Meet intense demand generated by residential and commercial development
- Overcome organizational inefficiencies
- Upgrade historic, often century-old infrastructure.
- Annual reporting and operating budgets
- Asset management
- Authority/Utility frameworks
- Database development
- Feasibility studies
- Financial business models
- Insurance requirements documentation
- Operations and management performance audits and manuals
- Owner representative
- Policy development
- Program structuring
- Public/Stakeholder outreach
- Rate/Service fee development
- Regulatory responses and negotiations
- Sewage facilities planning
- System inspection for bond certification
- Valuation services.
Municipal EngineeringOur multi-disciplinary engineering staff, encompassing financial, environmental, civil, structural, transportation, and facility professionals, when combined with sound project management expertise, can provide the engineering support for municipalities in need of staff augmentation and management support.
Authority EngineeringOur history of supporting utilities with management, financial, operational, and technical excellence in a true partnership arrangement is a testament to the value we provide our authority clients year in and year out.
Asset ManagementAsset management can mean different things to many people. We see asset management as the process a utility develops to manage risk and reliability in a fiscally sound manner that will lead to a state of good repair. This process may vary significantly depending on system size, complexity, and age and overall financial capability. There is no one-size-fits-all. We offer a practical approach to developing an asset management program without over-investing in development. Read more about Asset Management.
Valuation and Rate
- Vivamus eget congue nisi, eu tempus neque vamus id nisi nunc
- Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus ultrices, purus non viverra adipiscing, felis nisl eleifend risus, ut ultrices lacus magna nec quam
- Sed et vehicula ipsum, vel C. Vestibulum fringilla turpis non nisi venenatis cursus
Bacon ipsum dolor amet turkey shankle kevin pig, biltong short ribs shank doner landjaeger porchetta shoulder capicola. Meatball pig tri-tip, corned beef chuck porchetta venison tail pancetta kevin turducken frankfurter. Strip steak corned beef brisket meatball. Filet mignon tail doner short loin. Prosciutto flank kielbasa pork belly pork bacon kevin beef ribs salami boudin cow pastrami meatball rump t-bone.