Maintaining wastewater collection infrastructure is essential to ensure uninterrupted service, prevent unlawful discharge, and plan for future growth. We employ a programmatic approach to assess the needs of densely populated urban and environmentally sensitive rural areas and propose the most viable collection and conveyance systems, upgrades, and maintenance programs—all while balancing your fiscal goals and budgetary constraints.
From planning through operations, we offer a full range of services for collection systems that carry wastewater or combined stormwater/ wastewater. We’ve designed gravity and pressure systems and thousands of miles of sewer pipelines, including interceptor sewers up to 96 inches in diameter and force mains up to 60 inches for open-cut or tunnel-in installation. Using data analysis and flow modeling technologies, we design combined, sanitary, and storm sewer systems that adequately manage peak flows. Our licensed operators and engineers establish maintenance programs to provide optimal, uninterrupted service and prevent overflows resulting from blockages.
Interceptors, Force Mains, & Collection Systems Solutions
- Collection gravity pipelines
- Combined sewer systems
- Force mains
- Infiltration and inflow
- Interceptor systems
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4)
- Pressure sewer systems
- Wet weather collection systems.
Interceptors, Force Mains, & Collection Systems Services
- Catchment management approach
- Construction management
- Conveyance systems design and rehabilitation
- Geographic information systems
- Gray water/water reuse systems design
- Green infrastructure/low impact development design
- Hydraulic modeling
- Project management
- Public outreach
- Rates and financial evaluations
- Regulatory responses and negotiations
- Stream restoration
- Stormwater retention/infiltration design
- Water quality modeling.