Half a century. That’s the average age of levees across the U.S. And most were built using now outdated standards for durability and safety. We’ve spent the last 100 years designing, building, and inspecting thousands of dams and levees to ensure structural and operational excellence. Our deep skills in levee system investigation, analysis, design, construction, and risk management helps you make cost-effective, risk-based decisions while meeting current and future safety challenges.
- Closure structures
- Flood walls and canals
- Hydraulic structures
- Interior drainage
- Levee and earth structures
- Levee monitoring systems
- Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Pumping systems.
Our extensive experience in dam and levee projects has earned the trust of several government agencies, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Geospatial technology
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Inspection, evaluation, and rehabilitation
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Planning and environmental permitting
- Pump station inspection, evaluation, and design
- Risk analysis and risk-informed decision making
- Slope stability and seepage analysis
- Stormwater management and interior drainage evaluation and design
- Structural engineering.