In a perfect world, dam owners would have unlimited means to constantly upgrade and rehabilitate their structures. However, scarce resources demand that choices be made and risk management techniques be applied to help owners make the most informed decisions when it comes to keeping their structures safe. We provide the expertise to lead dam owners through the risk-informed decision making (RIDM) process, helping them to identify and analyze risks and prioritize risk-reduction activities.
We’ve performed thousands of dam assessments to help clients establish effective risk management programs in which to manage assets and make more informed decisions. Our experience in risk analysis, assessment, estimation, revaluation, and management provide clients with the tools they need throughout the risk mitigation process.
Dam Risk & Reliability Assessments Solutions
- Dam failure impact assessments and hazard/consequence classification
- Dam safety inspections
- Dam surveillance and safety reviews
- Independent Expert Peer Review (IEPR)
- Portfolio risk assessments
- Post-disaster inspection and assessment
- Probable Failure Modes Identification (PFMA)
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment.
Our in-house water resource specialists and dam experts perform risk and reliability assessments to help you protect communities, safeguard corporate assets, and make better business decisions.
Dam Risk & Reliability Assessments Services
- Risk analysis
- Risk assessment
- Risk estimation
- Risk evaluation
- Risk management.