Demand for clean, renewable power generation is growing as businesses and municipalities seek ways to reduce dependence on fossil fuels. You’ll find us at the forefront of renewable energy technology, guiding green-conscious communities across the country into solutions for next generation solar technology, services, and facilities.
Actively engaged on two of the largest mega-scale solar projects in the U.S. today, we have the experience to analyze your energy needs and implement current technologies and green design solutions. From shading analysis and interconnection studies to safety and security for hydropower dams, we offer the critical expertise you need to ensure the success of your generation projects. We also pride ourselves on our experience specific to supporting Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)-regulated hydroelectric facilities, such as Part 12 safety inspections and potential failure modes analysis (PFMA).
Renewable Energy Services
- Electrical design
- Operation and maintenance
- Structural design
- Concrete, earth, and rockfill dam design and rehabilitation
- Dam safety program development and audits/assessments
- Dam safety training
- Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) and exercises
- Environmental analysis and planning
- Fish passage facilities
- Geologic and geotechnical investigations
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Instrumentation control and automation systems
- Inundation mapping and hazard evaluation
- Mechanical, electrical, and structural design
- Part 12 safety inspections
- Potential failure modes analysis (PFMA)
- Risk-based analysis
- Security assessments and plans for FERC licensees
- Stability and seepage analysis.