Fast-paced development in natural gas fields requires an experienced oil and gas consulting team. We provide engineering and environmental solutions to midstream operations including pipelines, metering stations, compression stations, and cryogenic processing facilities. We focus on efficient and responsive service that helps midstream operators deliver natural gas and natural gas liquids quicker to better capitalize on favorable markets.
- Compressor stations
- Cryogenic plants
- Metering stations
- Pipeline routing and optimization
- Regulatory compliance.
From initial feasibility studies to construction management, we prove our value to midstream operators with responsive engineering and environmental solutions that maintain regulatory compliance.
- Construction management and inspection
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geospatial databases
- Groundwater source analyses
- Intake design and permitting
- Onsite inspection
- Protected species surveys
- Rapid bioassessments
- Site remediation and restoration
- Site security
- SPCC plans for meters, compression, and cryo facilities
- State and federal agency coordination and permitting
- Surface use planning and permitting
- Water management plans
- Water, noise, and air quality assessments
- Well pad and access road design
- Well plats
- Wetlands and waters delineations.