Food and beverage manufacturers face operational, license to operate, and reputational risks. We help you stay competitive and manage these challenges by offering innovative technical, environmental, and regulatory compliance solutions. Our sustainable designs for high-performance infrastructure will provide you with a strong foundation to safely grow your business.
Our professionals bring diverse technical, scientific, regulatory, and management expertise, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of food processing operations. We focus on developing business-oriented solutions that effectively integrate the best engineering, financial, environmental, and facility management approaches. Our staff works closely with our clients’ production and engineering teams to creatively address a wide range of issues to reduce costs, ensure compliance, and conserve resources.
Food and Beverage Solutions
- Acquisition, divestiture, and due diligence
- Analytical labs
- Building and facility automation
- Culinary kitchen design
- Environmental compliance auditing/assessments
- Multi-media environmental permitting
- Food application labs
- Microbiology labs
- Pilot plant facilities
- Production facilities
- Quality assurance/Quality control labs
- Research facilities
- Risk assessments
- Sensory testing facilities
- Stormwater and spill plans
- Sustainability/Resource conservation consulting
- Wastewater assessments, design, and construction.
Gannett Fleming serves 14 of the top 20 largest Food & Beverage companies in the U.S., along with a growing list of international clients.
Food & Beverage Services
- Environmental management systems and compliance assessments
- Environmental risk management consulting
- Remedial design, site remediation, and closure
- Multi-media permitting and consent decree assistance
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments (acquisition/divestiture)
- Sustainability assessments, design, and consulting services (water/energy)
- Stormwater design
- Stormwater and spill management plans.
- 3-D modeling
- Architectural design
- Building code analysis
- Building condition assessment
- Interior design
- Master planning
- Site planning.
- Building and process controls
- Central utility systems
- Energy audits
- Fire protection systems
- HVAC systems
- Mission critical failure analysis
- Piping systems.
- Inspection and condition assessment
- Preliminary and final design of new structures
- Rehabilitation and expansion of existing structures
- Retrofit for equipment additions/alterations.
Wastewater Assessments and Design
- Feasibility and comparative cost studies
- Industrial waste beneficial reuse assessments
- Industrial wastewater treatment facility assessments and design
- Modeling treatment processes and receiving waters
- Performance audits and wastewater surveys
- Plant start-up monitoring services
- Treatability studies and process evaluations.
Compliance and EMS Audits
- Internal integrated system audits (EMS, QMS, and SMS)
- Multi-media environmental compliance assessment audits
- ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 consulting and implementation.
Management System Services
- Energy efficiency programs
- Environmental performance evaluations
- Pollution prevention programs
- Sustainability programs
- Waste reduction programs
- Web-based environmental, safety, and sustainability metrics management system.
- Building envelope commissioning
- Continuous commissioning
- Enhanced commissioning
- Existing system analysis
- LEED certification commissioning
- System commissioning.
- Bid packaging, solicitation, analysis, and award
- Building information modeling
- Conceptual planning
- Constructability reviews and value engineering
- Construction management at-risk (CMAR)
- Contract preparation and administration
- Design management
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC)
- Preliminary budgeting and timeline development
- Program and project management
- Project controls and management information systems
- Record documents and closeout
- Schedule development and analysis
- Start-up and commissioning management.