K-12 facilities face two key challenges: changing demographics and a sharp decline in capital funding. And as priorities shift from new school construction to extending the lifecycle of current facilities, we will help you meet the challenges around planning, designing, and rehabilitating schools so you stay ahead of trends instead of just reacting to them.
We understand that tight timeframes and project scope don’t always agree. And K-12 facilities contend with a long and ever-changing list of state and local requirements. To minimize risk to students, school districts, and taxpayers, we provide the in-house capabilities you need to complete successful renovations, additions, or new construction for elementary, middle, high, and vocational technical schools.
- Athletic facilities
- Communications systems design
- Computer network design
- Physical education facilities
- Portable classrooms
- Science laboratories.
- ADA Life Safety, BOCA code compliance review
- Architectural acoustics
- Asset management
- Audio and video systems
- Building commissioning
- Building condition surveys
- Building information modeling
- Central utility infrastructure
- Communications/IT systems
- Construction management/administration
- Energy studies
- Facilities management
- Geographical information systems
- Geotechnical engineering
- Land development /civil
- Landscape architecture
- Lighting and stage systems
- Plumbing and fire protection
- Roofing and building envelope weatherization
- Security services
- Site assessments
- Sustainable design/green design
- Testing, adjusting, and balancing
- Traffic /parking studies
- Vertical transportation.