Corporate/commercial design projects present regulatory compliance, sustainable design, and environmental management challenges. We help corporate buildings, office parks, and other projects hit the ground running with innovative plans, designs, and construction strategies that address sustainability, economy, and permitting efficiency.
Gannett Fleming provides diverse architecture and engineering design services to help corporate and commercial clients achieve solutions for their projects. From corporate headquarters and micro-biology laboratories to retail stores and banks, we navigate local, state, and federal permitting and approval processes to help our clients meet challenging scheduling goals and achieve results that are consistent with their vision.
- Business parks
- Commercial/Retail facilities
- Corporate headquarters
- Data centers
- Industrial facilities
- Office buildings
- Parking facilities
- Renovation/Adaptive reuse
- Urban design.
We’ve partnered with Boeing, Knouse Foods, Mars, and other great companies on sustainable construction strategies that focus on efficiency, economy, and continuous improvement.
- Central utility
- Drainage/Stormwater management
- Electrical engineering
- Environmental management and compliance
- Environmental/Subsurface investigations
- Geotechnical engineering
- Land development/subdivision plans
- Landscape architecture
- Mechanical engineering
- Occupational safety
- Permitting/Agency coordination
- Planning (feasibility studies and site master planning)
- Site/Roadway designs
- Structural engineering
- Sustainable design/green design
- Water resources management.