Staying competitive in today’s manufacturing climate requires the ability to rapidly adapt to market changes. We combine the right people, partners, designs, and processes to keep you productive and agile with an eye on cost savings. Whether you need operational improvements, plant renovations, or new construction, count on our experience to find solutions that fit your needs.
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) project delivery
- Facility engineering design
- Process equipment installations and integration
- Work flow optimization
- Impacted site management and remediation
- Natural resources and restoration
- Wastewater assessments, design, and construction.
- Industrial manufacturing plants
- Pilot plants
- Central utility plants.
We’ve successfully completed a wide range of EPC and design-build projects to help clients expedite facility improvements, while minimizing risks from cost or schedule overruns.
- Wetland mitigation
- Facility infrastructure – all engineering disciplines
- Energy studies
- Arc flash studies
- Process optimization
- Process mechanical
- Process automation and controls
- Material handling
- Prevention plans (SWPPPs)
- Water and wastewater
- Construction management
- Construction inspection
- Program management
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC)
- Construction management at-risk (CMAR)
- Commissioning and start-up
- Vertical transportation.