To certify as a federally classified small business, your firm must meet Small Business Administration (SBA) guidelines, in accordance with 13CFR 121 and the applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) size standard. It also helps to have certifications and registrations at the state or local level. Learn more about what we’re looking for in a small business partner below, or contact our representative.
Small Business Partners
For federal contracts, we encourage teaming relationships with small businesses identified in the federal System for Award Management (SAM) as having one or more of the attributes listed below.
Our Ideal Small Business Partner
- Historically underutilized business zone, or HUBZone, enterprise
- Other classifications, such as SBA 8(a) program participant, or additional categories identified by the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Small (does not fall within above subcategories)
- Small disadvantaged business
- Veteran-owned or service-disabled veteran-owned small business
- Women-owned small business.