- Oregon Resources Corporation
- Various Locations in Southwestern Oregon
- Our Role
- Exploration, Mineral Processing, Feasibility Study, Mine Planning.
- Located and facilitated client’s acquisition of a pilot wet plant
- Developed preliminary process flow sheets and capital cost estimates
- Prepared an IGP to support the initial public offering.
Oregon Resources Corporation holds mineral interests in five deposits located in a mineral sands province along the southwest coast of Oregon. These deposits have had varying amounts of exploration and mineral processing work performed. The main commodities sought are chromite and garnet.
Gannett Fleming reviewed the client’s extensive prior geologic and process work done on the five mineral deposits. This data was used to develop preliminary estimates of the process facilities and costs required to exploit the deposits. An existing pilot plant suitable for testing and production of mineral concentrates from these deposits was identified, and assistance was provided for its acquisition. Assistance was also provided in identifying a property suitable for the full-scale processing plant.
Gannett Fleming prepared an Independent Geologist’s Report (IGR) in accordance with the relevant requirements of the listing rules of the Australian Stock Exchange. The IGR was included in an initial public offering prospectus with the Australian Securities Investment Commission. This IGR was updated one year later based on new data. Gannett Fleming, in cooperation between this client and another confidential client, also evaluated approximately 250,000 acres of land for possible additional mineral deposits to tie in with the five known deposits. On three separate land tracts, 4,400 acres were identified as having high potential for similar mineral concentrations.
- Used client’s extensive prior geologic and process studies as starting point, saving time and money
- Assisted in selection of a property suitable for the processing facilities.