Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Gannett Fleming. We appreciate the important role you play in keeping our industry informed and connected. Provided as a resource for our media partners, this page contains information concerning use of our photography and logos and offers access to news releases, corporate publications, and our social channels. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’d love to hear from you.
Images and Logos
All requests for images of Gannett Fleming’s personnel or projects should be sent to Corporate Communications Manager Joelle Shea. All images are the property of Gannett Fleming and an appropriate photo credit is required for reproduction.
Gannett Fleming company logos are made available as a resource for members of the media. All logos are protected by U.S. intellectual property and trademark laws and may not be used for any purpose without prior written permission of Gannett Fleming, which reserves all rights as the owner. Gannett Fleming logos may not be altered in any fashion. Only the logos provided herein are approved for use; users may not typeset their own version of the logo. Following are the color standards that govern the use of all Gannett Fleming logos.
- When offset printing, ink color PMS 192 (red) should be used.
- When outputting the logo for viewing on a computer screen, a combination of 100% magenta and 100% yellow should be used. In the RGB colorspace, R=237, G=28, B=36.
- When placing the logo on a dark background, reversing the black to white is allowed.
- Logo text may only appear in black or white. No other color is allowed.
- When appropriate, the entire logo may be printed in black or white ink exclusively.