Gannett Fleming welcomed clients, teaming partners, and local leaders to its new, state-of-the-art Miami office during an open house event Feb. 7.
“The new Miami office represents the opportunity to grow our business in a diverse and dynamic community that continues to invest in infrastructure,” said Naldo Gonzalez, PE, Gannett Fleming Florida transportation director, Miami office principal, and vice president. “We look forward to continuing to deliver excellence and serve as a trusted advisor to our South Florida clients.”
Gannett Fleming provided guests with a virtual reality demonstration of its Uber SKYPORT design. Former Miami Mayor Manuel Diaz attended the standing-room-only event, along with notable Gannett Fleming senior leaders, including:
- Bob Scaer, PE, Chairman and CEO
- Terry Snow, PE, Southeast Region Director and Senior Vice President
- Luis Casado, PE, Water Business Line Director and Senior Vice President
- Tony Ferruccio, PE, Construction Services Director and Senior Vice President
- Jose Abreu, PE, F.ASCE, Senior Vice President
- Yurfa Glenny, PMP, Southeast Region Water Business Line Leader and Vice President
- Naldo Gonzalez, PE, Florida Transportation Director, Miami Office Principal, and Vice President
- Jessica Carden, Southeast Regional Administrative Manager
Gannett Fleming offers services in transportation, construction management, earth sciences and natural resources, geospatial, water, power, and facilities and has worked in Florida for the past 50 years.
“The move into an office space with an additional 3,500 square feet is one example of the rapid growth of our entire Southeast Region,” said Terry Snow, PE, Gannett Fleming Southeast Region director and senior vice president. “The additional space will allow for strategic hiring of key staff to support our clients and provide unparalleled customer service.”
New Miami office address:
800 NW 62nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33126